Sonikatör / Q700
Programlanabilir, 700 W, 20 kHz
The Q700 is the most technologically advanced sonicator available today. A state-of-the-art touch screen interface offers intuitive control and provides a user-friendly experience. The most important feature of a Sonicator is reproducibility. Improved internal circuitry guarantees more efficient operation, sample-to-sample consistency and most importantly, a reliable end result.
The Q700 is the only sonicator on the market that offers full amplitude control from 1-100%. This enables greater control of the probe’s intensity, helping to pinpoint the optimum settings for efficient sample processing. We have increased maximum power output to 700 watts making the system more durable and capable of handling even larger samples if necessary. Our new display, design improvements and added accessories make this the most sophisticated and versatile Sonicator available today.
- FULL AMPLITUDE CONTROL
- Full amplitude control Amplitude (intensity) is controlled from 1-100% giving a greater degree of resolution and the ability to pinpoint the amplitude needed to effectively process your sample.
- Parameters including processing times, pulse on/off and amplitude can be saved to memory and run by the touch of a button.
- PULSE MODE
- Adjustable pulse On and Off times to reduce the heat gain in temperature sensitive samples.
- TEMPERATURE MONITORING
- An optional temperature probe is available for those customers who wish to monitor the temperature of their sample. If the temperature limit is reached, sonication shuts down to prevent overheating.
- ROHS COMPLIANT
- All Qsonica equipment is built lead free.
- RUN MULTIPLE PROGRAMS IN SEQUENCE
- Multiple programs can be run in sequence. For example, the unit can be programmed to sonicate at 50% amplitude for 5 minutes, shut off for 2 minutes and re-start at 25% amplitude for 10 minutes. Up to 5 programs can be run in succession.
- TOTAL ENERGY OUTPUT DISPLAY
- Energy delivered to the probe is displayed in both Watts and Joules.
- AUTO TUNING
- The Sonicator digitally tracks frequency changes in the converter / tip assembly caused by load and temperature changes and maintains electrical efficiency at all times. Manual tuning is unnecessary.
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION
- The unit is equipped with fault detection circuitry to shut down sonication in the event that a fault occurs.
- TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
- A large, color LCD screen clearly displays all operating parameters and options. Intuitively and quickly access any of the Sonicator’s functions with a simple touch.
|Power Rating ||700 Watts |
|Frequency ||20 kHz |
|Programmability ||10 Memories Plus Sequencing |
|Programmable Timer ||72 Hours |
|Adjustable Pulse On/Off ||1 Second to 24 Hours |
|Dimensions ||8" W x 15.25" L x 8.5" H |